IDigMyGarden Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Heirloom Gardening (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Poll: Where do you live? (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57)

spencerules March 26th, 2009 08:13 PM

Re: Poll: Where do you live?

Up Bullard holler near West Fork, in Northwestern Arkansas.

-Spence

c1barn March 30th, 2009 08:13 PM

Pierson , Florida in the Ocala National Forest of Central Florida about 25 miles west of Daytona Beach

Carol

Christina Miller March 30th, 2009 11:17 PM

Southern West Virginia

karlkatzke March 30th, 2009 11:25 PM

College Station, Texas. Been here three years, fixin to settle in for a bit. Didn't grow anything the first year. Last year, I killed a lot of tomato plants and got some decent green peppers. This year I'm trying to grow most of a produce section in a big enclosed raised bed.

Previously, I lived in Portland, OR and kept tomatoes and peppers on my patio. Shifting from "Plant in late May" to this whole two season thing, with cool weather veggies seeded in summer for fall planting has really played with my head.

artylouie March 31st, 2009 01:36 AM

I live on the north west coast of Tasmania, just out of a reasonably small town called Latrobe. We have lots of trees close by - some a little too close. I love gardening, but don't do as much as I used to because of my stiff old body. Lorraine

Sumatra520 March 31st, 2009 07:26 AM

Lower Alabama, Halfway between Mobile and Pensacola. 35 miles north of the Gulf Of Mexico. One mile south of Interstate 10. :)

Larry

kingsgarden March 31st, 2009 07:32 AM

Northern Wisconsin, north of Wausau by about and hour

Mook March 31st, 2009 08:36 AM

Southern West Virginia

gardenerNate March 31st, 2009 09:19 AM

I live between Kearney and Exclesior springs MO.. I have a traditional tilled garden, a small vineyard with wine grapes.. small orchard with pear, peach and apple trees, and my wife has a raised bed herb garden. I can crunchy dill pickles and make tomato juice and sauce every year, along with hot pickled peppers.. Last year we went hog wild on Jalepeno jelly and zucchinni jelly.. the peach jelly turned out more of a "ice cream" topping..LOL.. Planning on tomato sauce this year, along with pear butter and maybe, just maybe some nice reisling wine... we'll see.. The sweet corn is already gone from last year, so I'm putting out 4 more rows this year..

PrairieMoon March 31st, 2009 09:43 AM

Right Smack dab in the center of Missouri. Prairie Home: population 220. 1st year with my own garden. What a great site!