IDigMyGarden Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Heirloom Gardening (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Poll: Where do you live? (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57)

Sunshine2 February 5th, 2009 09:02 PM

Re: Poll: Where do you live?

Hello everyone i live in Kentucky.... And i new here and very new to all this so i do hope i have a great flower graden this year!!!

Zephyrbird5a-6 February 5th, 2009 09:51 PM

Sunshine2, welcome to iDig! Hope you are safe and well in Kentucky!

Zephyrbird5a-6 February 5th, 2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seasqrd (Post 215967)
Detroit Michigan here. I garden in raised beds. It's amazing how much difference it makes to a bad back that one extra foot in height makes....lol.
Since it's been ungodly cold the last month or so, I'm really itching to get out in the garden

Whoot for Michigan!!!!!

Hey, it's supposed to get up to 45 degrees this weekend! Break out the shorts!!!:D

debmac February 6th, 2009 12:27 PM

Hi, I'm new to the site. We're from Anamoose, North Dakota, 1,000 miles from nowhere. It's a warm 22 degrees here today- a big change from the minue 30's. Looks like we'll get a break for the weekend. Predictions for another blizzard on Monday. I just ordered my tomato seeds and looking forward to planning out my garden.

amos311 February 6th, 2009 12:45 PM

Brazoria County, TX here. Due South of Houston.

boizeau February 6th, 2009 01:10 PM

Close to Tacoma Washington, where 60 degrees is T shirt weather, and we see the sun 50% of the year.
The bluest skies you've ever seen .....
are not......
in Seattle.

cyra February 7th, 2009 01:04 AM

Kings County, Central CA, zone 9a or 9b, I forget. Whatever zone Soccermom has, because she's about 50 mi. or so, (I'm guessing) from me. Nice site, btw, and wonderful people !

Southern Gardner February 7th, 2009 06:00 PM

Hello, I am an addict. I live near Mobile, Alabama, and I am addicted to vegetable and flower seeds, and trying new things. My passion lies with tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and sunflowers, but I'll try anything once, twice if I like it (and if it grows well, lol). I recently started a whole load of heirloom seeds, mainly in the varieties listed above, and I can't wait to do some cucumbers and melons.

motherofblessings February 8th, 2009 01:19 AM

I live in the Central Valley, CA. It seems to be hard to find gardening info for my zone. Any ideas?:confused:

Midnight February 8th, 2009 02:29 AM

Hello I'm new and I live in Mobile,AL. Needing to learn about mostly container growing..