IDigMyGarden Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Faces of IDIG...Show yourself! (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5199)

axhandle October 22nd, 2009 07:44 PM

Re: The Faces of IDIG...Show yourself!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorna-organic (Post 389016)
Ax, every time I lose a Sam, I get another. They are my favorites. The last time I lost one, I had five other dogs. I told myself I would do without another Sam. One day two months later I went into a tizzy, it was driving me crazy that there was no Sammi in my house. I got on the Internet and found one in Wyoming, closest one I could find. Nine days later he was in my home. Here he is, name is Navi (short for Navidad which means Christmas in Spanish):

http://idigmygarden.com/forums/pictu...&pictureid=778

They are such lovely creatures, I have thought recently of getting one.Very good pic.love the stove!

Felice Navidad----

lorna-organic October 23rd, 2009 08:23 AM

Did you notice the little dog in the 'dog house', Ax? She acts very badly when I hand out treats--tries to take the treats away from all of the other dogs. She gets her treats in a crate so that everybody else can enjoy their treats in peace and quiet! I was taking rawhide treats out of a bag when this photo was taken.

You can look up the Samoyed Rescue Ring on the Internet, if you want to get a Sam. Many yearling Sams end up in rescue. They are strong-minded, intelligent dogs, who need to be part of the family. They become destructive when not given proper attention and exercise. They can do a lot of damage with those massive jaws, like eat decks and the outside of houses, if not allowed to be house dogs! Sams are herding dogs (reindeer herders in their native environment). They are usually excellent with children, and other animals.

w8in4dave October 23rd, 2009 08:55 AM

Ax have you figured out how to make your pix smaller without going to photo bucket??

w8in4dave October 23rd, 2009 08:56 AM

Look lorna has a house full of babys

w8in4dave October 23rd, 2009 08:57 AM

I got a one year old trying to rip my cords our and punch keys ttyl

lorna-organic October 23rd, 2009 09:44 AM

There have been three dog additions since that photo was taken, Wendy!

cyra October 23rd, 2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 388929)
Lorne--They are just trying to pass it off to us folks---They don't have the E-capacity--anymore--Ax

I'm getting that impression, too, by the amount of error msgs. I get when I click on posts...

axhandle October 23rd, 2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 389509)
Ax have you figured out how to make your pix smaller without going to photo bucket??

Mine is the opposite, I think Chick has the larger to smaller problem.
Good to 'see" you.

axhandle October 23rd, 2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorna-organic (Post 389487)
Did you notice the little dog in the 'dog house', Ax? She acts very badly when I hand out treats--tries to take the treats away from all of the other dogs. She gets her treats in a crate so that everybody else can enjoy their treats in peace and quiet! I was taking rawhide treats out of a bag when this photo was taken.

You can look up the Samoyed Rescue Ring on the Internet, if you want to get a Sam. Many yearling Sams end up in rescue. They are strong-minded, intelligent dogs, who need to be part of the family. They become destructive when not given proper attention and exercise. They can do a lot of damage with those massive jaws, like eat decks and the outside of houses, if not allowed to be house dogs! Sams are herding dogs (reindeer herders in their native environment). They are usually excellent with children, and other animals.

Noticed her--looks momentarily forlorned too!
As I understan Sam's will protect children well.

Locavore October 27th, 2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indigogirl17 (Post 383764)
Here I am, and some of my tattoos!

Awesome tattoos!