IDigMyGarden Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   AX'S CORNER (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31067)

Ajla September 17th, 2010 09:16 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER

Yes, great autumn weather! Bought some Brie at the market, made some grape jelly, Lorna's chard soup, and the bread is rising. Soon the house will be filled with that lovely yeasty smell!

redneckplanter September 17th, 2010 09:18 AM

nasa we have an ajla sighting on the spy satellite....
she's hoarding punkins in the shed!!!!!!!!!! repeat hiding the orange in the box......
over?

Ajla September 17th, 2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redneckplanter (Post 620283)
she's hoarding punkins in the shed!!!!!!!!!! repeat hiding the orange in the box......
over?

OVER AND OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

axhandle September 17th, 2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 620279)
Yes, great autumn weather! Bought some Brie at the market, made some grape jelly, Lorna's chard soup, and the bread is rising. Soon the house will be filled with that lovely yeasty smell!

I strolled a bit , this morning ,early, before doing tasks, the air was crisp and my mind awaited the rememberances of "Falls Past".
Time for revelry ,and mischief,--"The Summer has gone,till, my next Awakening"-- I just hope for such Good Fortune for tomorrow, I have been blessed and Forged in the Fire; and my Temperent is --for all---Maybe-Some--chuckle-;)

Now, --Do you have that Bench picked out---;):)?

axhandle September 17th, 2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redneckplanter (Post 620283)
over?

"Go, Big Orange!!"

Ajla, "Big Orange" is the University of Tennessee, "Fusball und Football" are related , but different.

All Gladiators---chuckle.----Ax.

axhandle September 17th, 2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 620326)
OVER AND OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Oder ,und Uter?--Sprechen, Sie, Langsammer--;):D

axhandle September 17th, 2010 12:10 PM

I live Rural, by choice , --but there are so many Slugs that think, they can outhink, those who came before them, when they steal, think they have a communications network that no one can moniter,old folks are ignorant--do I have a treat for them---It's your Country and ground ,Folks, --your choice-not mine.

Ajla September 18th, 2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 620368)
I strolled a bit , this morning ,early, before doing tasks, the air was crisp and my mind awaited the rememberances of "Falls Past".
Time for revelry ,and mischief,--"The Summer has gone,till, my next Awakening"-- I just hope for such Good Fortune for tomorrow, I have been blessed and Forged in the Fire; and my Temperent is --for all---Maybe-Some--chuckle-;)

Now, --Do you have that Bench picked out---;):)?

If only autumn is a time for mischief, POF would be a far quieter place!
You know my favourite bench by the stream, I bet there are loads of mushrooms on those mountains, sweet chestnuts too! Über un aus?

Garlicluvr September 20th, 2010 08:08 AM

Morning Ax: What have you been up to? I was busy this weekend with landscaping projects and cutting grass one last time.

Jeff:)

axhandle September 20th, 2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garlicluvr (Post 621685)
Morning Ax: What have you been up to? I was busy this weekend with landscaping projects and cutting grass one last time.

Jeff:)

Up to more than I can handle at one time--:)

Am ,I glad this is the last grasscutting---only a half acre, my JD 110 mower does the trick, very well,-time to winterize.

Posting something for you on your ,Photo Thread -Re: Photo filters.