IDigMyGarden Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   AX'S CORNER (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31067)

axhandle July 19th, 2010 08:37 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mook (Post 574439)
Did you make it to the gulf ?

E-Mail--Ax.

w8in4dave July 19th, 2010 08:42 AM

morning ax.....believe it or not I am drinking tea from Maui today ...really great stuff..funny my taste buds must be changing, used to be I hated any tea but plain black tea...now I love other flav teas almost can't stand black tea unless it is iced.

axhandle July 19th, 2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 574461)
morning ax.....believe it or not I am drinking tea from Maui today ...really great stuff..funny my taste buds must be changing, used to be I hated any tea but plain black tea...now I love other flav teas almost can't stand black tea unless it is iced.

You have been indoctrinated to "Prissy Tea"---chuckle--Ax
Tetley and Lipton tea are very good commercial grade.

Local Tea, Red Diamond, guess I was raised on it.
Time to save a penny or two and get a Samovar for winters in Mi.---you won't regret it.;):)

w8in4dave July 19th, 2010 09:04 AM

Yes you tell me that ....... It's a good thing to because I forget...our anniversary is coming up ..maby a gift from hubbs????? Yes this tea is sweet...I like tetly not to about lipton..actually kroger brand isn't to bad. When I get me my Samovar I will take a pic and show you :D

axhandle July 19th, 2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 574470)
Yes you tell me that ....... It's a good thing to because I forget...our anniversary is coming up ..maby a gift from hubbs????? Yes this tea is sweet...I like tetly not to about lipton..actually kroger brand isn't to bad. When I get me my Samovar I will take a pic and show you :D

You either get one, or I will show up on your doorstep in the middle of the winter with a frozen package and frozen mustache--and I don't like frozen mustaches-:D

Mook July 19th, 2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 574457)
E-Mail--Ax.

No show up.

axhandle July 19th, 2010 09:56 AM

Maeve---

"Why do the Young die , why does anyone have to die!, You read all these books, tell me"

"That question has been asked ----"

Zorba the Greek---Rather "Antiquated" by the youth of today, --but---a capsule of wisdom.

axhandle July 19th, 2010 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mook (Post 574510)
No show up.

Came back and Missus said,--"You got a package while you were gone."
I owe you one Mook,-- absolutely --a work of art, and it fits my hand to a T--Ax

Re-Email you later--Ax.

Ajla July 19th, 2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 574461)

What is Maui tea? I like black tea, Earl Grey, with milk!
Ax is back! Goody!

Maeve July 19th, 2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 574514)
Maeve---

"Why do the Young die , why does anyone have to die!, You read all these books, tell me"

"That question has been asked ----"

Zorba the Greek---Rather "Antiquated" by the youth of today, --but---a capsule of wisdom.

so true . . .