IDigMyGarden Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   AX'S CORNER (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31067)

tweed May 3rd, 2011 09:16 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 762572)
Gonna have to go dry my eyes out a bit Tweed.--Thanks.

Sorry, Sir Ax.
That song just came to mind...............about keeping everything in perspective.

Steve

axhandle May 3rd, 2011 09:20 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mook (Post 762552)
Ax,can I use one of your horse blankets to light my Seegar...lol.

Ax,we looked at some pics from there...looked pretty bad to us...our offer still stands my friend.

"Horse Blankets" (U.S. Paper Money)chuckle----"we traded them in for C.S.A Notes, way Long Back"--Thanks Mook, you are a man of word.

axhandle May 3rd, 2011 09:32 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tweed (Post 762575)
Sorry, Sir Ax.
That song just came to mind...............about keeping everything in perspective.

Steve

No Problem--appreciate it much--as well as many others--

Sat on the front bench last Wed night, after two days of forword thinking, getting Kids and G'Kids here out of the Killzone---took my hat off, took a sip of "Joe" and looked at the sky--crystal clear, stars everwhere, I knew that for us, the worst was past, but teared up at the devastation that was a mile and a half behind me,--busy day tomorrow said I-- and collapsed in bed clothes and all.

Thanks Bud--Ax.

tweed May 3rd, 2011 09:37 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 762581)
No Problem--appreciate it much--as well as many others--

Sat on the front bench last Wed night, after two days of forword thinking, getting Kids and G'Kids here out of the Killzone---took my hat off, took a sip of "Joe" and looked at the sky--crystal clear, stars everwhere, I knew that for us, the worst was past, but teared up at the devastation that was a mile and a half behind me,--busy day tomorrow said I-- and collapsed in bed clothes and all.

Thanks Bud--Ax.


I know that feeling and there is absolutely nothing like what you just said...........waking up and knowing that you gave it everything you had the day before and ready to do it again.

Steve

chickweed May 3rd, 2011 09:46 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
It's a beautiful day to be alive! Good morning all!

axhandle May 3rd, 2011 09:52 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tweed (Post 762583)
I know that feeling and there is absolutely nothing like what you just said...........waking up and knowing that you gave it everything you had the day before and ready to do it again.

Steve

Put my Dime up on the admission booth at the theater, 9 yrs old, the movie stuck with me the rest of my life---

tweed May 3rd, 2011 09:53 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chickweed (Post 762589)
It's a beautiful day to be alive! Good morning all!

Mornin', Chickster! :)

Steve

tweed May 3rd, 2011 09:54 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 762594)
Put my Dime up on the admission booth at the theater, 9 yrs old, the movie stuck with me the rest of my life---

Never seen that on, Ax. I'll look for it.
About putting your dime up..............too many in this world ain't worth a plug nickel. ;)

Steve

axhandle May 3rd, 2011 09:58 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chickweed (Post 762589)
It's a beautiful day to be alive! Good morning all!

Well, Hi Ya Chick--Real Flapjacks, Bacon, and Real Maple Syrup to 'Ya--;)

axhandle May 3rd, 2011 10:03 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tweed (Post 762599)
Never seen that on, Ax. I'll look for it.
About putting your dime up..............too many in this world ain't worth a plug nickel. ;)

Steve

Got that right--and add --"Not worth the powder to blow them up";)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.