IDigMyGarden Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   AX'S CORNER (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31067)

Ajla April 20th, 2011 10:01 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 753464)
Back from, Veneizia , or yet to go ?

Leaving tomorrow! So if anybody misses me, it's not that I'm sulking over the Kefir incident! ;) ( Well I am! But cannot state that here, can I?)

I really would leave the tulip, and give it time to develop, but, if you have very mild winters, you could dig it up pop in in the freezer, to let it know that winter is there, and then it will prepare a flower for spring!

w8in4dave April 20th, 2011 10:03 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
I miss you already Ajla :D

Ajla April 20th, 2011 10:04 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 754133)
I miss you already Ajla :D

Thank you sweetie! You made my day!:)

w8in4dave April 20th, 2011 10:06 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
HAve fun and be safe .... I have to get going now ..running to do but really be safe ok :D then when you return, I will catch up on the keifer incident :D

axhandle April 20th, 2011 11:12 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 754130)
Leaving tomorrow! So if anybody misses me, it's not that I'm sulking over the Kefir incident! ;) ( Well I am! But cannot state that here, can I?)

I really would leave the tulip, and give it time to develop, but, if you have very mild winters, you could dig it up pop in in the freezer, to let it know that winter is there, and then it will prepare a flower for spring!

Storms knocking out server--Have a very good trip, Aj.

Inquire about Rondo Veneziano whil'st there, and tell Francesca and Elena hello for me--

axhandle April 20th, 2011 11:15 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 754190)
Storms knocking out server--Have a very good trip, Aj.

Inquire about Rondo Veneziano whil'st there, and tell Francesca and Elena hello for me--

maybe my 12 Disciples will be bloomed by the time you get back.

#3 G'Son on bench--( bad pic)---"Aber --Wo ist Ajla?"

Have a Very Good Trip, Aj.

axhandle April 20th, 2011 11:42 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Miffed about the Kefir thing too , Aj--thought I'd get "Dull Gret" to take care of the matter, they won't be back--;):D--Have a good trip, I'll watch out while you are gone---Ax.

axhandle April 20th, 2011 01:20 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
1.U.S.S Alabama c.Recent--Mobile Bay--
2.Ax's Pic--c. about '97.
3.Reflecting Back--Sailors just got breakfast(Steak and Eggs) at 0330, wrote a last note, packed Seabags--and boarded "Ship"--"You Know, them Guns up there are awfullay powerful, they say--"Shoots a Ton about 20 Miles, guess I "

axhandle April 20th, 2011 01:33 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 754285)
1.U.S.S Alabama c.Recent--Mobile Bay--
2.Ax's Pic--c. about '97.
3.Reflecting Back--Sailors just got breakfast(Steak and Eggs) at 0330, wrote a last note, packed Seabags--and boarded "Ship"--"You Know, them Guns up there are awfullay powerful, they say--"Shoots a Ton about 20 Miles,"Nobody,Don't care where they come from, is Gonna take thss one away" "



Alabama--

axhandle April 20th, 2011 02:17 PM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Oh, So frequent , From I dig, of late chuckle,----"You do Not Have Permission to Preform This Action"


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.