IDigMyGarden Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   AX'S CORNER (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31067)

axhandle June 22nd, 2010 09:19 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Chuckle , at this Juncture in Time, about the best I can do is rub Social Security checks with someone--but I'm prone to winking a lot---;)

" Life is Gravy" The Spirit Horse will come by when things are ready.----:D

w8in4dave June 22nd, 2010 09:21 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
I am a hugger :D when I meet someone I always hugg .... Well back to the Micro for me .. heating up my water for tea :D Ceylon.. getting a lil low.. What will I do? Go back to my friend and beg is what I will do!! I told her she had me hooked.. that was not nice to give me two boxes then leave me hanging...... just w8 I have something for her for a trade.. :D hehehehehehe

axhandle June 22nd, 2010 09:23 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
2 Attachment(s)
Ajla, "The Old Man on the bench is still waiting----for someone, to share Life's Treasures--

axhandle June 22nd, 2010 09:29 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 556275)
I am a hugger :D when I meet someone I always hugg .... Well back to the Micro for me .. heating up my water for tea :D Ceylon.. getting a lil low.. What will I do? Go back to my friend and beg is what I will do!! I told her she had me hooked.. that was not nice to give me two boxes then leave me hanging...... just w8 I have something for her for a trade.. :D hehehehehehe

Me too.
At last purchase , Big Lots--the Ceylon was .99 per box--Just keep it a secret---I might just have a line on a source

Good Stuff--and for special occasions---You need a Samovar , Dave --'Me 'Thinks I mentioned that about a year ago--;):)

Ajla June 22nd, 2010 09:38 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 556280)
Ajla, "The Old Man on the bench is still waiting----for someone, to share Life's Treasures--

I thought it was an old lady? And where has the river gone?

Is it so hard to find tea over there? Must bring my own! :)

axhandle June 22nd, 2010 10:20 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 556297)
I thought it was an old lady? And where has the river gone?

Is it so hard to find tea over there? Must bring my own! :)

Yes I know--such a Quest, an Adventure--

My Great Uncle came from the Old Country, I sat on a bench with him, (That he hand made)---so many times, he was about 70 at the time, spoke little , but what he did say was -----Wisdom.--He taught me things , not available to most.
And I have never forgotten it.

axhandle June 22nd, 2010 10:23 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 556297)
I thought it was an old lady? And where has the river gone?

Is it so hard to find tea over there? Must bring my own! :)

I chuckle--and reminded of a song " The Little Old Laughing Lady" by--?--my mind fleets--much solace and not gender Biased--The Lady chuckled at the Fallacy of Man--:)

axhandle June 23rd, 2010 09:04 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
"Und , Wo ist Ajla und David' (Dave) diese Tag?"--chuckle

Getting beauty rest?---chuckle--Ax.

Ajla June 23rd, 2010 10:04 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by axhandle (Post 557123)
"Und , Wo ist Ajla und David' (Dave) diese Tag?"--chuckle

Getting beauty rest?---chuckle--Ax.

Dave is having a beauty rest? Cool!
Neil Young likes old ladies! :)
That's the bench I meant, I'll sit there yet, but I could have sworn there was a stream too, cannot you hear it?

axhandle June 23rd, 2010 10:08 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER
 
The Gulf Spill is a catastrophe---Beyond, ---

A Tropical Storm, a Hurricaine--right now, hang it up Folks--and so my Prayer--:

G.S. Patton

"Almighty and most mercifal Father,we humbly beseech Thee,of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have to contend.Grant us fair weather,for battle.Graciously hearken to us as Soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed withThy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppresion and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations"

22-December--1944.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.