IDigMyGarden Forums

IDigMyGarden Forums (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   AX'S CORNER (http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31067)

axhandle June 21st, 2010 09:09 AM

Re: AX'S CORNER

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 555302)
Clogs? And thanks for the extra five degrees! Could we have some more? Please?

On the way!!!

Unless I Kick the Bucket, Ajla, before I finish the clogs for my G'daughter--I promise you a pair--Nostalgic, no--preserving a practical past--Yes.:)

I have a few pics for you, my photoshop program went on the Fritz, so may be a while.

w8in4dave June 21st, 2010 09:34 AM

Morning!! ax Morning Ajla :D

axhandle June 21st, 2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 555372)
Morning!! ax Morning Ajla :D

Hi Ya , Dave--And Ax has been visualized by some as a One Eyed Pirate.--well in the A.M. I'm beginning to believe it.--chuckle--'An "Me Pegleg 'ha 'Tha Termites!"
Metaphor.

I have real Russian Black Tea--(Product of Ceylon)---and it's reserved for special occasions and when coffee; doesnt work---

Good to hear fro U ---Ax;):)

P.S. "The House , has nothing but a Mouse in it now";)

w8in4dave June 21st, 2010 04:02 PM

peg leg and termites...doesn't sound good...I drink my ceylon every day .... I looooove it!! my fav.. just gotta find a good place to buy it besides detoilet (Detroit) LOL somewhere closer .. I may have to see if "Trader Joe" has it.. Dang see what happens .. Tea is my "crack" in life and this is my fav so far!! Ok well I was invited to go to dinner again tonight.. People feel for me because Hubbs is working nights so they invite me over :D I am so lucky to have such great friends :D ya'all have a great afternoon ....Night!!!

axhandle June 21st, 2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w8in4dave (Post 555771)
peg leg and termites...doesn't sound good...I drink my ceylon every day .... I looooove it!! my fav.. just gotta find a good place to buy it besides detoilet (Detroit) LOL somewhere closer .. I may have to see if "Trader Joe" has it.. Dang see what happens .. Tea is my "crack" in life and this is my fav so far!! Ok well I was invited to go to dinner again tonight.. People feel for me because Hubbs is working nights so they invite me over :D I am so lucky to have such great friends :D ya'all have a great afternoon ....Night!!!

Ceylon , Is Tea!!!!---Hard to get here too--

I like the detoilet expression,(Detroit)--almost had to go there once to help flush the commodes.

Army Regulars, On Standby--Riot Training.----Sad Times, then.

Well, you just go Pig Out, Lady---they wouldn't treat you,unless they saw something --Befit--Ax.

axhandle June 21st, 2010 06:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's Monday Folks--

Hang In --"the impact is only as bad as you take it"--;):)

springfever June 21st, 2010 09:36 PM

It's been a Monday. Could use a hug. Just cranky and snappy, same with dh. Need to back up and regroup.

Ajla June 22nd, 2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by springfever (Post 556043)
It's been a Monday. Could use a hug. Just cranky and snappy, same with dh. Need to back up and regroup.

HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

w8in4dave June 22nd, 2010 09:14 AM

Well around here we like mondays .... Hubbs has tue , wed, thursdays off :D So monday is his Fri :D
Spring here is a cyber hugg ... heard they were going around ((((()))))

axhandle June 22nd, 2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajla (Post 556254)

HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

Well, I would Hug the both of you , but I might be typecast as a Dirty Old Man, what the Heck Old Man yes--Dirty --No!--chuckle for the both--Hugs, and a Fair Day---:D