Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. tweed
    May 3rd, 2011 08:27 PM
    tweed
    Will do!
  2. Michelle8
    May 3rd, 2011 08:17 PM
    Michelle8
    When you talk to him, tell him I said hello.
  3. tweed
    May 3rd, 2011 08:16 PM
    tweed
    I cannot remember what it was. Need to call him again and check on him.
    He and the Mrs. are taking care of some issues around the home plus he has had some recurring health issues
  4. Michelle8
    May 3rd, 2011 08:13 PM
    Michelle8
    I hope he is doing well. Did he say why he wasn't posting anymore? I was thinking it was 1/2 strength hydrogen peroixide. But I really can't remember.
  5. tweed
    May 3rd, 2011 08:08 PM
    tweed
    No, I didn't see a picture of the wall cloud. What I did see was pretty intense though.
    I talked to Timothy a few weeks ago. Gave him a call. He got tickle when I told him that I first "googled" his name to make sure he wasn't dead! LOL
    I remember him saying that he sprayed his plants with something also............is it Kelp?
  6. Michelle8
    May 3rd, 2011 08:01 PM
    Michelle8
    Another neighbor's car has over 200 dings...it looks like a golf ball. You can sure tell who parks in the garage and who doesn't!

I can't imagine what that looked like. Did you guys see the picture of the wall cloud?

Do you ever hear from Timothy? I haven't seen/ heard from him in awhile. He used to spray his seedlings with something to protect them. I am wondering what he used
  7. tweed
    May 3rd, 2011 07:52 PM
    tweed
    Just be glad you guys are okay. I was watching the Super Cell that hit just across the line in Greene County and knew that it was very, very bad. The lightning was a vivid ball of orange and red. It killed 6 or 7 over there but the storms never crossed the mountain into NC, luckily for us.
    On a funny note, I asked my step-daughter how bad the hail hurt her Mustang.
    She says "Not too bad, I think. it only has maybe 80 dings on it"!
    Oy-vay!
  8. Michelle8
    May 3rd, 2011 07:47 PM
    Michelle8
    My next door neighbor's 2 cars have been totaled b/c of the hail damage. I park under trees. I think the branches and leaves slowed the hail down. I wound up with minor dings. The good that came out of it is that I learned one of my cars doesn't have comprehensive coverage and it should. Luckily, it was damaged too bad. Several schools didn't dismiss the kids b/c of the threat. Parents were lined up waiting to pick kids up.
  9. tweed
    May 3rd, 2011 07:42 PM
    tweed
    You are lucky that your daughters school let out. A lot of kids were held late because of the storms. They let them out and they hit again.
    My step-daughter lives over next to the mall and she said it was the darndest thing she has ever seen. She just bought an '07 Mustang and the hail beat that thing silly.
  10. Michelle8
    May 3rd, 2011 07:36 PM
    Michelle8
    Thanks. That was scary! Katie's school let out early. Will's dentist cancelled his appt. And my exercise class was also cancelled. We lost electricity around 11.