Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 55
  1. redneckplanter
    March 14th, 2011 03:08 PM
    redneckplanter
    half a week .50 percent split......
  2. Michelle8
    March 14th, 2011 03:07 PM
    Michelle8
    this year she does. Last year hubbs convinced me not to. It was a mistake. She would have loved it. She is just at that age. Do you get your little bit much?
  3. redneckplanter
    March 14th, 2011 02:54 PM
    redneckplanter
    so yer lil sunflower gets her own outdoor paradise?
    sounds good.smiles
  4. Michelle8
    March 14th, 2011 02:53 PM
    Michelle8
    oooo ...surprises....I like surprises! I am gonna try planting corn, beans and winter squash together this year. Without too many squashes....they can get out of hand real easy.

I am also gonna plant my little one a garden room of her own. I have some fencing left over and 5'poles that were too small for the beans and am gonna make a sq. with these and plant morning glories, beans, and gourds on the fencing with zinnias and sunflowers scattered around it. Inside I am gonna put cardboard down and then she can bring her blankets and pillows (and dolls of course) outside
  5. redneckplanter
    March 14th, 2011 02:42 PM
    redneckplanter
    lol never know what i may do.lol
    got some surprises cookin this year...............
  6. Michelle8
    March 14th, 2011 02:40 PM
    Michelle8
    Ya know what? Right off I don't remember what the name was!! I can picture its location in the garden, but not what it was!.. I sent seed onto Blane last year. I don't think his did as well.

I use a seaweed/fish fertilizer that I bought from the pumpkin folks 2 yrs ago.

Are you gonna grow a big pumpkin' this year? I am not. I am gonna concentrate on pumpkins that taste good!!
  7. redneckplanter
    March 14th, 2011 02:33 PM
    redneckplanter
    lol
    lookin forward to your pics of monster mich mash maters this year.
    what was that seed stock of da beast you grew?
  8. Michelle8
    March 14th, 2011 02:31 PM
    Michelle8
    good. Now stay goin' slower! I am later than ever this year. I have my peas planted and they are about 2". I didn't start my broccoli or cauliflower in time so I just bought some today. (SSSHHHH....I haven't started my peppers yet and they should go in the ground about May 1st.) My maters are mostly starting to show their true leaves and are ready to get potted up.
  9. redneckplanter
    March 14th, 2011 02:28 PM
    redneckplanter
    all good jest a mite slower these days..lol
    hows the garden this year?
  10. Michelle8
    March 14th, 2011 02:25 PM
    Michelle8
    Hey darlin', How are you? I like your pictures of your maters. You gave us quite a scare!!