Notices

Go Back   IDigMyGarden Forums > ronmoor
Conversation Between ronmoor and KentuckyGardenGirl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. KentuckyGardenGirl
    April 17th, 2012 09:06 PM
    KentuckyGardenGirl
    Thanks Good luck with yours too. Tomatoes are out, beans are coming up more and more. I hope we actually get some beans this year- the heat did them in last year and they didn't produce a single bean Peppers are looking good, okra is growing taller and getting more true leaves. I've never grown okra so this will be a fun little experiment
  2. ronmoor
    April 15th, 2012 07:50 PM
    ronmoor
    Mine is doing pretty well. It's starting to get pretty hot here. I don't know if I will be getting any tomatoes. the nights are in the low 70's, so far. But, my garden is in. My beans haven't come up yet, I was late in planting them. Good luck with yours.
  3. KentuckyGardenGirl
    April 14th, 2012 06:01 PM
    KentuckyGardenGirl
    Yes, my okra is out as are most of my peppers. Tomatoes go out tomorrow. Greenbeans are popping up and squash goes in this wekk as well. Garden is coming along great! How's yours?
  4. ronmoor
    April 13th, 2012 12:30 PM
    ronmoor
    Did you get your okra out yet?
  5. ronmoor
    April 6th, 2012 09:40 PM
    ronmoor
    Warm weather is here (for us). I have everything in my garden that I can do (not much size). I do plan to plant some butternuts and some other winter squash and more okra.
    I'm determined to have okra this year. Last summer with the drought, I didn't get much out of the garden. But I have to admit 40's at night sounds good.
    Ron
  6. KentuckyGardenGirl
    April 6th, 2012 04:36 PM
    KentuckyGardenGirl
    I'll probably be planting my okra out next week. It's still getting kinda cold here at night so I'm trying to wait until the night time temps are up a little. It was 42 last night :/
  7. ronmoor
    April 5th, 2012 10:13 PM
    ronmoor
    I filled in dirt, compost then planted tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, melons, squash, cukes, cilantro, and okra. Hope I dont kill them
  8. KentuckyGardenGirl
    April 5th, 2012 11:32 AM
    KentuckyGardenGirl
    What did I do in my garden today? I watered, picked a few weeds, and rejoiced over the new growth I see there.
  9. ronmoor
    April 4th, 2012 10:42 PM
    ronmoor
    What did you do in your garden today?