Notices

Go Back   IDigMyGarden Forums > Eccentric Follies
Conversation Between Eccentric Follies and FritzDaKat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Eccentric Follies
    July 26th, 2010 09:43 AM
    Eccentric Follies
    Ahhh, music from my wild and mis-spent youth! Lived that when i was in my teens. Not keen on doing it now though.

Hope you can find a place to settle. Living that life does get tiring after awhile.

Now before you start digging into mountainsides, you're going to check out the geology, right? And really eyeball what's uphill? Sometimes big chunks come rolling/crashing down to lower elevations. Not many folks are too happy to have a boulder re-model their house. And water rights, too, right? In some places out there you're not allowed to even collect the rainwater that falls on your roof.

i've turned into a "worrier" , so please forgive me if i seem to go overboard on cautious. Just want everyone to be safe and happy.
  2. FritzDaKat
    July 25th, 2010 11:03 AM
    FritzDaKat
    http://www.last.fm/music/Grateful+Dead/_/Truckin'

Seems to sum up 2010 for me so far. It's at least been entertaining. Getting a little batty, not being able to get any basil or Peppers etc. growing but Land is pretty cheap in the rockies, no one around here seems to want to hassle with construction on a mountainside. (I have no objections to tunneling out a home.)
    So provided I can find a decent job I may stick around here for a while,,, barring any more uphevals.
  3. Eccentric Follies
    July 24th, 2010 08:57 AM
    Eccentric Follies
    Good to see you back! Been wondering how you were doing and all of that sorta stuff.